- Players can book courts 7 days prior from 7.30 am. In other words, when booking to play 7 days prior the new booking sheet only becomes available from 7.30 am -- all other playing times within 7 days can be booked 24/7.
- Available playing times are shown on the Booking Sheets.
- Players MUST NOT use the courts without having made an online booking in order to pay the court booking fee.
- Only coaches are allowed to book coaching sessions. In other words, players should contact a coach to arrange the session, and the coach will book the court.
- The court booking fees are displayed on the Booking Sheets.
- Your transaction will be processed by PayPal
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, players should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The fee is credited when the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to start time.
- Players must email email@example.com to cancel their court and receive a credit.
Island Padel Rules are provided for the safe use and enjoyment of the Padel courts and premises
- Safety strap on the bat must be worn at all times
- If you play without booking a court you will be asked to leave the facility
- The courts shall be under the exclusive management of Island Padel.
- Bullying, swearing or intimidation will not be tolerated and Island Padel has the right to refuse entry or to ask you to leave the premises.
- Players must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Spectators who are not playing shall not behave in such a way as to disturb those who are playing.
- Island Padel have the power to reserve all or any of the courts for matches, coaching and tournaments when required, of which due intimation will be given.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the courts.
- For safety no glass items are allowed on the courts.
- All users are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times while on the premises.
- Users must be respectful to other users.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the facility.
- Users are personally liable for any wilful damage done by them on the premises.
- Players must only use approved Padel equipment on the courts.