- Members can book courts 7 days prior from 7.30 am. In other words, when booking to play 7 days prior the new booking sheet only becomes available from 7.30 am -- all other playing times within 7 days can be booked 24/7.
- Available playing times are shown on the Booking Sheets.
- Members MUST NOT use the courts without having made an online booking in order to pay the court booking fee.
- Members must select their playing partner(s)/opponent's name(s) to show on the Booking Sheets.
- Only coaches are allowed to book coaching sessions. In other words, members should contact a coach to arrange the session, and the coach will book the court.
Booking Fees & Member Accounts
- The court booking fees are displayed on the Booking Sheets.
- Each member has an account within the booking system and must have credit in order to book a court.
- You can purchase credit (£50 minimum) with any credit/debit card when logged in.
- Your transaction will be processed by PayPal, and your booking system account will be credited immediately (if not, please contact the office).
- Sharing booking fees
- On the day playing, MYCOURTS will automatically send a Booking Reminder to all on the booking sheets with a link to share the cost for those who were selected as the playing partner(s)/opponent(s).
- Members can also share booking fees any time when logged in by using the facility to Transfer Credit.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The fee is automatically refunded when the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to start time.
- When the booking is cancelled within 24 hours prior, the booking fee is automatically refunded only if the same court and start time is re-booked by another member.
Visitors / Pay & Play
- Non-members and visitors can book with our Pay & Play system.
- Bookings are available 7 days prior from 7.30 am. In other words, when booking to play 7 days prior the new booking sheet only becomes available from 7.30 am -- all other playing times within 7 days can be booked 24/7.
- You will need to make an online payment to complete the booking process.
- Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations made within 24 hours are not eligible for any refunds or credits.
- Padel court cancellations must be made with more than 24 hours notice prior to the court booking time will receive a full refund or credit.
- It's not possible to cancel online. Please contact the office during the following hours.
- Monday - Saturday: 7:30am - 1/2 hour before sunset
- Sunday: 9:00 - 1/2 hour before sunset