Not receiving the Password Reset message?
- Check you entered the correct email address (try again).
- Contact Us if you changed your email address.
- Check you spam/junk folders (and mark the message as "not spam/junk" if you find it there).
- Add "email@example.com" to your Contacts list or email address book.
- Contact your email service provider and ask them why you're not receiving messages sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to your Hotmail/Outlook account.
- Click Settings > View all Outlook settings > Junk Email
- Add "mycourts.co.uk" and "no-reply.mycourts.co.uk" to your Safe Senders and domains.
- Go to Gmail Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses. If "Island Padel <email@example.com>" appears in the list of blocked addresses, select "Island Padel <firstname.lastname@example.org>" and click "unblock selected addresses".
Other email service providers may have similar settings -- please follow their instructions. If not, contact their support desk and request delivery of messages from email@example.com.